Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Final Report on my PLN

After developing an on-going Personal Learning Network, I am excited about how beneficial this will be in my career as a student, and as an educator. As a Health Education major, I have compiled all of my resources into a category called Health and Physical Education. While Comprising a list and resources of past and current educators and websites, I have a resource list that can very easily be contacted.

HANDS TYPING


Email, Facebook, and Twitter are the main contact resources for the people that make up my PLN. Searching for these resources has not been easy, but I know where to find most of these people (in person). I decided to make my PLN a "community" network- comprised of people that are working and living here in Mobile. I believe that this will allow me to collaborate with others that are in the area.



Specific titles of people who make up my Health PLN are:

* My past Physical Education teachers: Elementary, Middle, and High School.
* My past dance teachers: From 2 studios here in Mobile.
* Current dance teacher/professor here at USA
* Professors here at USA in the health/PE dept.
* Physical and Occupational Therapists at the Orthopaedic Group here in Mobile.
* Many cheerleading coaches/dance coaches teaching in MCPSS.
* Many  Athletic Trainers in MCPSS.



No comments:

Post a Comment