Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

C4T #4

Post #1-

This week I am assigned to Beth Knittle’s Blog,  Beth’s Thoughts on Technology in the Classroom. She did not have a recent post for this week, so I went back in time and found a post to comment on. The post that I found was The Web Clutter Free. Beth mentioned that she supports teachers who encourage web content with students with special needs. In  my comment, I shared an experience that I had with an Occupational Therapist last year in the school system. My comment:

Hi Beth!
My name is Lindsay Curtis, and I am visiting your blog again this week! (I am from EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama). I decided to go back in time on your posts so I could read more of your articles. I have never heard of viewpure before reading this, buit it sounds really helpful. I also like what you said about encouraging teachers to use web content with students with special needs. I recently observed in a school with an Occupational Therapist that took her iPad to work with her. She let the students play games that worked on fine- motor coordination as well as educational activities. I am a believer that students learn best when they are having fun and are engaged in what they are doing! Have a great week! Thanks for your post!

LILLIE ON WATER


C4T #4 Post #2

This week I commented on Beth's most recent post, on Patriot's Day. Beth cited some sources on the American Revolution, and I told her that I would be referring my brother-in-law to her post for the resources. My post is below:

 Hi Beth!
It’s Lindsay Curtis again, from the University of South Alabama EDM 310 class! My brother-in-law is a History teacher and I will be sending him a link to this post! He would love to read this. As an Education major, I want to be able to think out of the box to find resources to better inform and engage my students. Thank you for the info! Have a great week!
-Lindsay Curtis



*****I really enjoyed participating in the C4T assignments this semester in EDM 310. I was able to read many thoughts and ideas of other educators that will help me in the future as an educator. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment