Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

C4K #9

Post #1-

This week, I am visiting Jackson’s blog again! This is the second of three comments that I will post on this cool kid’s blog. This week he posted about the Holocaust. He gave some facts about Aushwitz, and Nelly Toll. Below is my comment:


Jackson,
     Hi! I am visiting your blog this week again! I see that you have posted about the Holocaust. I learned about that time in history, and it really was a terrible time. I have also talked to my Grandfather, and he gave me some insight on what happened. I have also read about Nelly Toll. The Holocaust is a very interesting subject to research- but it sure is a sad one. Great post!

         Talk to you next week!
                -Lindsay

Post #2-

This week is the last post on Jackson’s blog for the C4K Challenge. I have enjoyed visiting his blog the past few weeks. This week Jackson posted some pictures to tell a story.


My Post was as follows-


Hi Jackson! I hope that you are having a great week! This is Lindsay Curtis again! Your blog post this week is pretty cool. I like how you used pictures and captions to tell your story. The pictues that you chose look awesome! Keep up the good work blogging!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment