Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

C4K #10- Last one :(

This week, I was assigned to Mubashsir's blog post on April 1st. His post was very cool! He made an animation with video and music! He said that he loved school because they teach music, and that he would love to be a great swimmer! Below is my comment:


Mubashshir,
     My name is Lindsay Curtis, and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama. I am an Education major, and I am in a class this semester called EDM 310. In this class, we learn how to use different technologies to help us when we teach in the future! This week I have read and watched your post, and it is awesome! I love the way that you did the animations and put the voice and music into the video! I like that you want to be a great swimmer,  I always go swimming in the Summertime, we always have just the perfect weather! Great post and keep up the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment