Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

C4K #1

C4K #1

For the C4K assignment this week, I was assigned to Alex’s blog. In his most recent blog post, he wrote a scary story called, “The Girl in the White Gown.” I commented on his post by saying that I like to read scary books, but I don’t like to watch scary movies. I also stated that he is doing a great job on his blog, and I asked him what his favorite scary movie or book is. This is a very interesting kid!

C4K #2
For this week's assignment, I was assigned to Robert's blog. Below is my post:
Roberts,

My name is Lindsay Curtis, and I am a junior at the University of South Alabama, located in Mobile, Alabama. I am a Health Education major, and I am taking a class called EDM 310. My blog and our class blog can be found at http://www.edm310.blogspot.com/, and http://curtislindsayedm310.blogspot.com/. In this class, we are learning how to use different technologies to learn more about how we can use technology in the classroom. I am assigned to your blog this week, and I must say that your post is interesting! Your Grandma's party sounds like it was very fun! I love to swim and spend time with my family. I bet your sister was glad that her tooth came out! I remember one time I swallowed one of my loose teeth!


I really enjoyed reading your post! You are more than welcome to check out my blog! Have a great day!

-Lindsay Curtis


     I really enjoyed reading his blog post. He said that we went to Coco Key with his family, and they had a party for his Grandma. He also mentioned that they went swimming, and his sister lost her tooth! I told him what a pleasure it was to share his blog with me. I also gave him the links to my blog, and the EDM 310 class blog.


C4K #3
For this week's post, I was assigned to Ellie England's blog from Galley Hill Primary School. Below is her post, and my comment:

At the half term i stayed at my nans, i was ill. On saturday i am going to my uncles to see if he is doing well, his ill. But it is going to be a long drivie to get there. it going to take about 5 hours to get there. my dad going to be tied. Now its your turn to tell me!





Ellie,

    My name is Lindsay Curtis, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am a Health Education major, and I am in a class called EDM 310. In this class, we learn how to blog and use many other means of technology! One of the parts of my class is commenting on other people's blogs, and I am assigned to yours this week!
     I am sorry that you were sick on your break! I hope your Uncle is feeling better too! I had a short break from school this past week, and my family went on vacation to West Virginia, to Snoeshoe, a ski resort. It was so much fun! It was my first time to ski and be in snow! I loved the cold weather there on the mountain! That is what I did during my break! Thank you for your posts, you are doing great!
     Visit my blog and our class blog sometime! Here are the links, :) ---

http://edm310.blogspot.com/
http://curtislindsayedm310.blogspot.com/


     Have a great week!
        Lindsay Curtis


Ellie was asking her peers to respond to her post by telling her what they did over their break. Some students responded by telling her they did very exciting things such as going to the zoo! One friend stated that they had a bad cough and headache! Aw man!




C4K#4

This week, I was assigned to "Domo Animate"/ "Epic Dude's" blog. This kid loves video games and animating! This was his post, and my comment:



I went to this website called www.DomoAnimate.com. I actually made my own animations. I made four videos. My favorite one I made is Domo The Legendary Cop. I’m a big fan of Jexx. He makes cool Domo videos. My newest animation is The 2012 Domo Olympics. My first animation was A Very Domo Christmas. If you want to check out my videos search TheMostEpicDomoOfAll.




Hi!
     My name is Lindsay Curtis, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am in a class called EDM 310 for education majors. This class teaches us how to use a blog, and many other means of technology, so we can be the best teachers we can be! I am assigned to your blog this week! I think your blog is pretty cool! I see that you like video games, and animating. I just watched a lecture on virtual worlds, and how you can create them! It was so neat! I will have to check out some of your videos! Visit my blog sometime!
http://curtislindsayedm310.blogspot.com/

Have a great week!
 Lindsay Curtis

C4K#5


NO C4K THIS WEEK!

C4K #6


This week, I was assigned to a 4th grade class blog. The first post on the blog was about a lesson that they did with Skype to connect with a classroom over 300 miles away! Here is my reply:

Hello!
My name is Lindsay Curtis, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama, located in Mobile, Alabama. I am an education major, and I am taking a class called EDM 310. In EDM 310, I am learning about all kinds of technology, and how I can use it in my classroom as a future teacher! I really liked your post! I love Skype, it is so cool how you can video chat with someone a long distance away! I really liked your lesson to connect with another classroom. It goes to show that through technology we are able to engage and connect with others, and learn something everyday! Thank you for your post!


C4K #7

This week I am assigned to Jackson Bate's blog. In his most recent blog post, he mentioned having a "staycation" for his spring break. Here was my response:



Hi Jackson!
My name is Lindsay Curtis, and I am an Education major at the University of South Alabama, in Mobile, Alabama. I am taking a class called EDM 310, and in this class we are learning about all kinds of technology that will help us be better educators in the future! Every week we are assigned to a student’s blog- all over the world! For the next 3 weeks I will be visiting your blog, and leaving you comments!
I love staycations! There is nothing like spending time with family! This year for my spring break, I worked part-time, and went to the beach one day with my husband! I hope you have a great time! Talk to you soon!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment