Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

PLN Post #1- Progress Report

   Over the next few weeks, I will be gathering resources for my PLN.These resources will be tools and mostly people that will be in my Personal Learning Network. My learning network will extend out of the 4 walls of the University.  So far, I have been researching on Health Education. I am trying to compile all of my information to make a few lists to maybe contact these people by email, twitter, and Facebook. I have been thinking, and it would make sense to make note of professors here at the University to include in my PLN. When I find someone that I think would be a great resource, I will gather their contact information. For websites that I want to use as resources, I will research them to see if they are credible, and research the people who are behind the websites. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment