Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

C4T #2

Post #1


This week I am assigned to Mrs. Dorothy Burt's blog, Manaiakalina. Her most recent post was about printing individual blog out into a book. Dorothy has done this and given the printed blog to people as gifts and keepsakes. This is a very interesting blog post! Below is my comment:




Hi!
    My name is Lindsay Curtis, and like the students above, I too am from the University of South Alabama, majoring in Health Education. I would have never thought of printing out blogs! Now that I think of it, it really would be a great gift, and a keepsake. Even though I am required to keep this blog for my class, EDM 310- I feel that I will keep blogging! I like reading and exploring the thoughts and ideas of others all around the world!  By printing out the blog, it kind of tells a story! I know that at the end of the semester, I could probably print out my blog, and see how my posts improved over the semester! Thank you for your post and ideas!

              Have a great week!
                Lindsay Curtis



Post #2

This week, I returned to the teacher's blog, and read her most recent blog post. I was pleased to see a post on Netbooks, and the effect they are having on students. Here is the link to her blog post: Netbooks Post

Below is my comment:

Hi! It is Lindsay Curtis, once again, from the University of South Alabama Education Dept. I really enjoyed reading this post. I haven't had any experience on a Netbook, but I am aware of the impact that technology in general can have on education. Just by taking this technology class, EDM 310- I see how interesting and fun schoolwork and homework can be! As a future educator, I will strive to make learning fun and exciting for my students. Thank you for your post!

-Lindsay Curtis

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lindsay, thanks very much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave your thoughts on what I had to say. I strongly encourage you to turn this blog into a book as a keepsake because I believe that you students are very blessed to have a course like this. So many new teachers are entering schools ill prepared for the 1:1 or digital classes that are becoming the norm, and you have such an advantage if you make the most of this opportunity.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete